Would you like a career working all day long with dogs?
Dogs In Motion are a leader in canine rehabilitation and integrative healthcare – a growing business based in Highett (Melbourne). We deliver outstanding canine physiotherapy and hydrotherapy, in addition to our leading certification programs in canine hydrotherapy and remedial massage through our sister business – the Canine Health and Wellbeing Academy.
Our mission is to help animals Australia-wide and eventually world-wide access quality healthcare and rehabilitation, helping them live longer, exceptional and healthier lives with their owners, who are better informed to make the best decisions regarding their beloved pets.
We are always on the lookout for new team members at Dogs In Motion as our business continues to expand. See below for positions we are currently trying to fill. You can also submit your CV even if you aren't applying for one of these positions for us to keep on file.
Positions Currently Vacant:
Hydrotherapist/ Receptionist- Casual- October 14th 2019
Offering flexibility, professional development and an amazing career trajectory.
As an ever growing business we are looking for a canine hydrotherapist that is looking for career accelerating long-term growth opportunities, job flexibility, and the opportunity to access best-practice professional development and personal growth.
The position we are recruiting for is for a casual with view to permanent part time Canine Hydrotherapist / receptionist at our Highett location. The role of the Hydrotherapist is to ensure that each animal receives outstanding hydrotherapy services, and that their owners receive an exceptional customer experience each and every time.
We are looking for a Hydrotherapist who provides outstanding communication and collaboration with the Physiotherapy team; to ensure that their behaviour aligns to the ultimate vision, mission and values of the organisation; to ensure that the Hydrotherapy function delivers on all performance targets; with a commitment to lifelong learning and continuous improvement. We are also looking for someone who is comfortable liaising with referring veterinarians and other businesses in the dog community.
What we offer
We offer the following:
- Working flexibility
- Ongoing best-practice professional development
- Competitive salary
- Career succession planning – long-term opportunities as we grow and increase the number of clinics in Melbourne and interstate in Australia
The ability to work with Australia’s leading Canine Physiotherapist – Michelle Monk, Director and CEO of Dogs In Motion and the Canine Health and Wellbeing Academy; founding President of the Australian Canine Rehabilitation Association (ACRA)
- A completed or in progress Certificate in Canine Hydrotherapy or equivalent OR
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy and in progress Certificate in Canine Hydrotherapy or equivalent OR
- Completed or in progress Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT)
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, creativity and initiative within work roles, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated literacy and numeracy skills, along with computer literacy skills
For more information on the role or to apply, please get in touch with us through email at email@example.com . Alternatively you can submit your CV directly below. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Please enter your details below: