Would you like a career working all day long with dogs?
Dogs In Motion is the largest and most established multidisciplinary Canine Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Business in Australia, providing the highest quality of care to our clients and their pets to ensure they live the longest, happiest, healthiest life possible
Our team is closely-knit. Every position is critical and everyone's input is valued. Most importantly, our business culture is inspiring, fast-moving… and exciting!
We’re supporting thousands of dogs and their owners every day, helping them to rehabilitate back to the highest level of function and supporting them into their twilight years.
We are always on the lookout for new team members at Dogs In Motion as our business continues to expand. See below for positions we are currently looking to fill.
Positions Currently Vacant:
Experienced Animal / Veterinary Physiotherapist & Manager of Clinical Services
We currently have an exciting Part-Time opportunity to join our team at our clinic in Highett. This is initially a part-time position working 3-4 days per week with the view to increase to full-time.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality physiotherapy and hydrotherapy services with due care and consideration and with exceptional attention to detail. Working as part of a close-knit team you will be required to deliver successful client and operational outcomes in line with the organisation’s values and ensure a high level of customer service.
Why work with us?
- Reputable, well-established, rapidly expanding business
- Outstanding training and development provided including weekly team meetings and training, monthly multi-disciplinary case conferences and 1:1 mentorship with Michelle Monk
- Excellent company culture
- Work as part of an integrative rehabilitation multidisciplinary team including physiotherapists, hydrotherapists, veterinary acupuncturist and massage therapists
- Modern facility with two state of the art underwater treadmills
- Wide and varied large caseload including orthopaedic and neurological cases, senior pets and performance animals
- Opportunity to train and mentor other therapists
- Work in an impact-driven environment, making positive change in the lives of dogs and their owners by maximising the quality and longevity
- Giving back to the community- we donate a percentage of our profits and raise funds and collect food and bedding donations for 'Pets Of The Homeless' as our charity of choice
Skills & Experience:
- Enrolled in or have completed a Diploma or Master's qualification in Veterinary / Animal Physiotherapy
- Experience in the management of orthopaedic and neurological conditions
- Passion for providing quality service to animals
- Be a team player and have a "can do" attitude
- Outstanding customer service and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organisation and time management
- Flexible with working hours
- Commitment to a long-term career working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
For further information or to apply please send your CV via email to Tara Lanham at email@example.com with the subject 'Employment Enquiry'. Alternatively, you can submit your CV directly below.
Dogs in Motion | Work With Us