Would you like a career working all day long with dogs?
Dogs In Motion are a leader in canine rehabilitation and integrative healthcare – a growing business based in Highett (Melbourne). We deliver outstanding canine physiotherapy and hydrotherapy, in addition to our leading certification programs in canine hydrotherapy and remedial massage through our sister business – the Canine Health and Wellbeing Academy.
Our mission is to help animals Australia-wide and eventually world-wide access quality healthcare and rehabilitation, helping them live longer, exceptional and healthier lives with their owners, who are better informed to make the best decisions regarding their beloved pets.
We are always on the lookout for new team members at Dogs In Motion as our business continues to expand. See below for positions we are currently trying to fill. You can also submit your CV even if you aren't applying for one of these positions for us to keep on file.
Positions Currently Vacant:
Animal Physiotherapist- Permanent Part time
We currently have an exciting Part Time opportunity to join our team at our new clinic in Highett. This is initially a part time position working 2-3 days per week with the view to increase to full time.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering quality physiotherapy services with due care and consideration and with exceptional attention to detail. Working as part of a close knit team you will be required to deliver successful client and operational outcomes in line with the organisation’s values and ensure a high level of customer service.
Why work with us?
- Reputable, well-established, rapidly expanding business
- Outstanding training and development provided including weekly team training, monthly multi-disciplinary case conferences and 1:1 mentorship with Michelle Monk
- Excellent company culture
- Work as part of an integrative rehabilitation multidisciplinary team including hydrotherapists, veterinary acupuncturist and massage therapist
- Brand new clinic with two state of the art underwater treadmills
- Wide and varied large caseload including orthopaedic and neurological cases, senior pets and performance animals
- Opportunity to train other therapists
- Make a real difference in the lives of dogs and their owners
Skills & Experience:
- Enrolled in or have completed a Diploma or Master qualification in Veterinary / Animal Physiotherapy
- Experience in post op rehab is preferred but not essential
- Passion for providing quality service to animals
- Be a team player and align to the ultimate vision, mission and values of the organisation
- Outstanding customer service and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid organisation and time management
- Flexible with working hours
- Commitment to lifelong learning and continuous improvement
For more information on the role or to apply, please get in touch with us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org attention 'Tara'. Alternatively you can submit your CV directly below. We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Please enter your details below:
Dogs in Motion | Work With Us